Got sore muscles? Massage can help to increase and improve circulation. Massage therapy is defined as the application of various techniques to the muscular structure and soft tissues of the human body to reduce stress and fatigue. Getting a massage regularly can help prevent injuries and reduce anxiety.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Reduce medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defence system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Contact us to experience a whole range of benefits with sports massage. Our physiotherapy clinic is conveniently located in the East Coast of Singapore near Marine Parade and Katong.